END OF FIRST TERM 2019/2020 ACADEMIC SESSION
- We thank God Almighty who has seen us through the whole year with a lot of strength and success. We extend our profound gratitude to you, our dearly beloved parents for your massive support.
- The management of Holy Ghost Secondary School, Abakaliki wishes to notify every parent/guardian on a little adjustment in our tuition fee due to the multiple taxation and economic situation in the country. The school can no longer cope with our financial expenses, hence we are constrained to increase the fee by 3,000 addition, with effect from next term (starting 6th January, 2020) all students will pay a tuition fee of NGN23,000 and boarding fee of NGN31,000, and present their receipt/bank deposit teller at the entrance of the school gate for clearance and subsequent admittance into the boarding house.
- The WASSCE/BECE closed on the 30th November, 2019 though WAEC has not said anything about extension of the registration date, parents whose wards have not registered should avail this opportunity to register them between now and 2nd week of December, 2019 to avoid “had I known”.
- It is compulsory that all SS3 and JSS3 students MUST return to the boarding house for proper drilling in preparation for their forthcoming external examinations come January 2020.
- The 2nd and 3rd term tuition and boarding fees will be paid in 2nd term for JSS3 and SS3 only.
- Resumption for 2nd term 2019/2020 academic session for all students is scheduled to begin on 6th January, 2020. All boarding students are expected to return on Sunday 5th January, 2020 from 12pm dot. Those who refuse to show up on the approved date will serve punishment as a deterrent to such an attitude before granted entrance into the school hostel.
Below are the school account details:
Bank: Access Bank
Account Name: Holy Ghost Secondary School
Account Number: 0081113625