Admission into JSS 1 or any other class is determined by an internal examination and interview panel as conducted by the school management.
The requirements for admission are as follows:
- A pass of the school examination and interview.
- Transfer certificate from the last school attended with last promotion result.
- Birth certificate/Age declaration/Baptismal certificate.
- 4 passport photographs.
- Letter of undertaking by parent/guardian.
- Medical certificate from any government approved hospital.
On registration, the following will be provided
- School prospectus and book list.
- School files.
- Assembly manual.
- Cumulative assessment record folder.
- Students clearance booklet.
- School uniform.
- Boarding prospectus.
- Copy of students guide.
For further enquiries on admissions, please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org or phone +2348035673335, +2348032211268